[IP Symposium 2020] IP Symposium 2020 - Steering Committee Conference Call

Lewis, Samuel slewis at cozen.com
Tue Jan 7 18:20:31 EST 2020

Happy New Year!  I hope that everyone had an enjoyable holiday season, and that we are ready for the final push to lock everything in for this year's Symposium.

We will our regularly scheduled conference call tomorrow afternoon, Wednesday, at 4:30pm.

IP Symposium 2020 Steering Committee Conference Call Agenda

I.                     Program Update

a.       Finalizing Topics

II.                   Speaker Update

a.       Possible Panelists

III.                 Advertising/Promotion

As a reminder, please use the following conference bridge for the call:

Dial-in:  855-507-4171
Code:  305-397-0799#

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Regards,
--Sam

[http://www.cozen.com/cozendocs/cozen-oconnor-logo.gif]

.

Samuel Lewis
Board Certified in Intellectual Property Law
Co-Chair, Copyright Practice
Member | Cozen O'Connor
Southeast Financial Center, 200 South Biscayne Blvd., Suite 3000 | Miami, FL 33131
P: 305-397-0799 F: 305-720-2271
Pronouns: he, him, his
Email<mailto:slewis at cozen.com> | Bio<http://www.cozen.com/people/bios/lewis-samuel> | Map<http://maps.apple.com/?q=200%20South%20Biscayne%20Blvd%0D%0ASuite%203000%2CMiami%20FL> | cozen.com<http://www.cozen.com/>

Notice: This communication, including attachments, may contain information that is confidential and protected by the attorney/client or other privileges. It constitutes non-public information intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s). If the reader or recipient of this communication is not the intended recipient, an employee or agent of the intended recipient who is responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, or you believe that you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and promptly delete this e-mail, including attachments without reading or saving them in any manner. The unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this e-mail, including attachments, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is not a waiver of any attorney/client or other privilege.