[IP Symposium 2020] IP Symposium Draft Agenda / Steering Committee List

Lewis, Samuel slewis at cozen.com
Tue Jan 28 10:40:31 EST 2020

Enclosed please find the current draft agenda and steering committee list.  To the extent that you have any additions or changes not included in the attached, please get the corrected information to me as soon as possible.

The sooner we complete this agenda, the sooner we will be in a position to have the Bar open a registration page for the event.

Regards,
--Sam
[http://www.cozen.com/cozendocs/cozen-oconnor-logo.gif]

.

Samuel Lewis
Board Certified in Intellectual Property Law
Co-Chair, Copyright Practice
Member | Cozen O'Connor
Southeast Financial Center, 200 South Biscayne Blvd., Suite 3000 | Miami, FL 33131
P: 305-397-0799 F: 305-720-2271
Pronouns: he, him, his
Email<mailto:slewis at cozen.com> | Bio<http://www.cozen.com/people/bios/lewis-samuel> | Map<http://maps.apple.com/?q=200%20South%20Biscayne%20Blvd%0D%0ASuite%203000%2CMiami%20FL> | cozen.com<http://www.cozen.com/>

Notice: This communication, including attachments, may contain information that is confidential and protected by the attorney/client or other privileges. It constitutes non-public information intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s). If the reader or recipient of this communication is not the intended recipient, an employee or agent of the intended recipient who is responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, or you believe that you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and promptly delete this e-mail, including attachments without reading or saving them in any manner. The unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this e-mail, including attachments, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is not a waiver of any attorney/client or other privilege.