[IP Symposium 2020] IP Symposium 2021 April 22-23

Darren Spielman dspielman at conceptlaw.com
Fri Apr 9 10:36:16 EDT 2021

I meant to send this email yesterday, but had a small litigation (drop everything emergency). We are two weeks away from our event. Just wanted to check in with everyone and make sure to answer any questions. If you are a moderator or you were responsible for helping to put together a panel, please check-in with your panelists and make sure they are good to go. If they have any materials that they may want to use with screen share or circulate in advance, please let me know. Lastly, we are continuing our tradition of complimentary registration for our steering committee members who were active in helping with panels, sponsors etc. Given the hard work that started with Sam Lewis and all of you from the 2020 version, we are keeping that same active list. Please review below and let me know if you do not see your name here. I will provide this list to Stefanie and coordinate with getting you registered (or getting you the link so you can register with a waived cost). This should be motivation to get at least one other person from your firm to sign up, since you will presumably be free.

Steering Committee members:
Darren Spielman, Chair
The Honorable Mary Scriven
Samuel Lewis
Professor Jake Linford
Jacqueline Tadros
James Matulis
Michele Moss
Crystal Potts
Don Conwell
Meredith Mendez
Terry Sanks
Sean Combs
Lorri Lomnitzer
Kimberly Harchuck
James Stepan
Bryan Wilson

Panelists:
Heidi Howard Tandy
Joe Bain
Joycelyn Brown
Brian Tannebaum
Shayna Perez
Geoff Lottenberg
Jim Gale
Robert Kain
Kristal Schorr

**Note: Kain Spielman, P.A. (ComplexIP.com) has merged with The Concept Law Group,P.A.  Please update our information as shown below.

Darren Spielman
The Concept Law Group, P.A.
An Intellectual Property Law Firm
6400 North Andrews Avenue, Suite 500
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33309
Office:     (754) 300-1500
Direct:     (754) 300-1457
Fax:          (754) 300-1501
www.ConceptLaw.com<http://www.conceptlaw.com/>
DSpielman at ConceptLaw.com<mailto:DSpielman at ConceptLaw.com>