[IP Symposium 2020] 2022 Florida Bar IP Symposium

Meredith Frank Mendez MMendez at malloylaw.com
Tue Aug 10 11:55:02 EDT 2021

I am the Chair of the 2022 Florida Bar IP Symposium, which will take place on April 28 and 29, 2022 at the Biltmore Hotel in Coral Gables, Florida.

We are looking for members to join the steering committee.   If you are interested in joining the steering committee, we will have our first virtual meeting on Wednesday, August 18 at 4:30 pm.

Please use the following link or number:

Link: https://meetings.vonage.com/807651419

Meeting ID: 807651419

United States
Dial-In: (732) 200-1872
Click to dial: (732) 200-1872,,807651419#

I look forward to speaking with you next Wednesday and to a successful 2022 IP Symposium.

Kindest regards,

Meredith Frank Mendez
Partner
Board Certified in
Intellectual Property Law

[cid:image008.jpg at 01D6F650.E6D2F590]<https://www.floridabar.org/about/cert/cert-applications-and-requirements/cert-ip/>

[Malloy & Malloy, P.L.]

Miami: (305) 858-8000
Direct: (786) 437-2558
Miami - Boca - Jacksonville<https://malloylaw.com/contact>
www.malloylaw.com<http://www.malloylaw.com/>
Download vCard<https://malloylaw.com/images/vcards/Meredith%20Frank%20Mendez.vcf>

"Since 1959" - Intellectual Property Law at the Crossroads of the Americas (r)  NOTICE: This transmission contains CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION which also may be LEGALLY PRIVILEGED. It is intended only for the use of the Addressee(s). If you are not the Addressee or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the Addressee, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this transmission may be strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately destroy the original and any attachments, without reading, saving, or printing them, and notify us by replying to MMendez at malloylaw.com<mailto:MMendez at malloylaw.com>