[IP Symposium 2020] IP Symposium 2021 April 22-23

Darren Spielman dspielman at conceptlaw.com
Fri Mar 5 09:29:30 EST 2021

Dear Team:
We are go for launch. I am working on some additional confirmation for speakers, but attached you will find the draft (unofficial) schedule.  BLS has approved our pricing of $370 for members and $430 for non-members for the event. I would like to hold a short steering committee call next week with hopes that we can tie up a few topics and make sure everyone is on the same page.

So please add to your calendars for Thursday March 11 at 4:30 pm.
Call in Data:
Tel: 267-930-4000
Pin: 885632204

Darren Spielman
The Concept Law Group, P.A.
An Intellectual Property Law Firm
6400 North Andrews Avenue, Suite 500
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33309
Office:     (754) 300-1500
Direct:     (754) 300-1457
Fax:          (754) 300-1501
www.ConceptLaw.com<http://www.conceptlaw.com/>
DSpielman at ConceptLaw.com<mailto:DSpielman at ConceptLaw.com>

NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachment to this e-mail message contains confidential information that may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not review, retransmit, convert to hard copy, copy, use or disseminate this e-mail or any attachments to it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail or by telephone at 754.300.1500 and delete this message. Please note that if this e-mail message contains a forwarded message or is a reply to a prior message, some or all of the contents of this message or any attachments may not have been produced by the sender.