[IP Symposium 2020] IP Symposium 2021 April 22-23

Darren Spielman dspielman at conceptlaw.com
Fri Mar 12 09:04:05 EST 2021

Thank you to those who were able to join our strategy call yesterday. We talked about sponsors, logistics, CLE and panelists.

  1.  I have an update from Stefanie as follows regarding preparation and materials, below is from her email to me:

The deadline for "materials" would be the Friday before, so April 16th if you would like them to be sent out to all of the attendees. That would allow for me to send them out in advance of the seminar. If you are not planning on providing the materials to attendees then your panelists would just need to have materials ready by the day of the practice which would be earlier in the week of the presentations. I would like to set up 2 practice calls, each 30 minutes to allow the panelists to get on the zoom webinar and ensure that we are ready for the event. I was thinking we could do this on Weds. April 21st. Maybe a time in the morning and a time in the afternoon. If someone cannot make either time we can ask them to login a bit early on Thursday or Friday.

What does everyone think about have a short tech run for panelists earlier that week? This is probably beneficial for moderators just the same. Also, I think we should adhere to the suggestion of materials submitted by April 16.

  1.  We have been approved for CLE
     *   8.5 total which includes 1 for ethics and technology credits (but trying to clarify the exact amount of tech) also covers certification credits for IP and Biz Lit
  2.  I will get an updated list of sponsors and details shortly.

Darren Spielman
The Concept Law Group, P.A.
An Intellectual Property Law Firm
6400 North Andrews Avenue, Suite 500
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33309
Office:     (754) 300-1500
Direct:     (754) 300-1457
Fax:          (754) 300-1501
www.ConceptLaw.com<http://www.conceptlaw.com/>
DSpielman at ConceptLaw.com<mailto:DSpielman at ConceptLaw.com>