[IP Symposium 2020] 2022 IP Symposium

Michele G. Moss mgmoss at johnsonmosslaw.com
Wed Oct 13 16:58:57 EDT 2021

All,

Attached please find the 2021-2022 Business Law Section Sponsorship Opportunities package.  The sponsorship levels for the IP Symposium can be found on page 15.  Pages 16-20 list the specific benefits available for each of the sponsorship levels:  Platinum: $3,500, Gold: $2,500, Silver: $1,500 and Bronze: $500.

Please use this information to solicit vendors or perhaps to propose to your own firms to become sponsors of the 2022 IP Symposium.

Best Regards,
Michele

Michele G. Moss, Esquire
Johnson Moss L.L.C.