[IP Symposium 2020] 2022 IP Symposium

Meredith Frank Mendez mmendez at malloylaw.com
Mon Apr 18 16:15:29 EDT 2022

Steering Committee Members:

We are almost a week away from the Symposium!  We have over 60 registrants, not including the speakers, but it would be great if we can reach over 100. The Florida Bar will be sending a few more e-blasts so we can make a final push for registrants.

1.            Please register for the Symposium if you haven't already done so and share the registration link with colleagues:  https://member.floridabar.org/s/lt-event?id=a1R1R0000088zSaUAI#/Overview

2.            If you are in charge of a panel:

                                a.            Please return all the speaker headshots, bios and grants of license and make sure you have been in contact with your panelists and moderators to discuss the panel and logistics.   I will email you separately if I am missing any speaker packets from your panel.

                                b.            Please forward Stefanie and me any written materials your speakers ASAP.  The deadline was Thursday, April 14, but we will still accept materials this week.

                                d.            Please let me know if any speaker is appearing by Zoom (this is discouraged, but we made a few exceptions).

3.            The weekly meeting will be tomorrow (Tuesday) at 4:30 pm as I will not be available this Wednesday.  I have sent a calendar invite.

Please reach out to me with any questions/issues.

Thank you.

Kindest regards,

Meredith Frank Mendez
Partner
Board Certified in
Intellectual Property Law

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D848F6.A8CA3B10]<https://www.floridabar.org/about/cert/cert-applications-and-requirements/cert-ip/>

[Malloy & Malloy, P.L.]

Miami: (305) 858-8000
Direct: (786) 437-2558
Miami - Boca - Jacksonville<https://malloylaw.com/contact>
www.malloylaw.com<http://www.malloylaw.com/>
Download vCard<https://malloylaw.com/images/vcards/Meredith%20Frank%20Mendez.vcf>

"Since 1959" - Intellectual Property Law at the Crossroads of the Americas (r)  NOTICE: This transmission contains CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION which also may be LEGALLY PRIVILEGED. It is intended only for the use of the Addressee(s). If you are not the Addressee or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the Addressee, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this transmission may be strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately destroy the original and any attachments, without reading, saving, or printing them, and notify us by replying to MMendez at malloylaw.com<mailto:MMendez at malloylaw.com>.