[IP Symposium 2020] 2022 IP Symposium Panels

Meredith Frank Mendez mmendez at malloylaw.com
Wed Jan 12 12:36:56 EST 2022

Dear Steering Committee Members:

Happy New Year.  I hope you all had a nice holiday break.

The 2022 Symposium is less than 4 months away and we still need several panelists.  I have attached the current list of panels and speakers and have highlighted the panels for which we still need speakers.   If you are in charge of a panel or have any relevant contacts, I ask that you please make a big push this week and next to confirm speakers so we can start promoting the symposium.

I hope to see you at today's virtual meeting at 4:30 pm.

Thank you.

Kindest regards,

Meredith Frank Mendez
Partner
Board Certified in
Intellectual Property Law

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D807AF.30B3F180]<https://www.floridabar.org/about/cert/cert-applications-and-requirements/cert-ip/>

[Malloy & Malloy, P.L.]

Miami: (305) 858-8000
Direct: (786) 437-2558
Miami - Boca - Jacksonville<https://malloylaw.com/contact>
www.malloylaw.com<http://www.malloylaw.com/>
Download vCard<https://malloylaw.com/images/vcards/Meredith%20Frank%20Mendez.vcf>

"Since 1959" - Intellectual Property Law at the Crossroads of the Americas (r)  NOTICE: This transmission contains CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION which also may be LEGALLY PRIVILEGED. It is intended only for the use of the Addressee(s). If you are not the Addressee or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the Addressee, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this transmission may be strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately destroy the original and any attachments, without reading, saving, or printing them, and notify us by replying to MMendez at malloylaw.com<mailto:MMendez at malloylaw.com>.