[IP Symposium 2020] Business Law Section Labor Day Retreat CLE Speaker

Gale, James jgale at cozen.com
Thu Jul 28 16:05:43 EDT 2022

Meredith,
Thank you for your email, but I only respond to the First Vice Chair or Chair.
Hope you are well!
Best,
Jim

[http://www.cozen.com/cozendocs/cozen-oconnor-logo.gif]

.

James A. "Jim" Gale

Registered Patent Attorney
Board Certified, Intellectual Property
Co-Chair, Intellectual Property Litigation | Cozen O'Connor
Southeast Financial Center 200 South Biscayne Blvd, Suite 3000 | Miami, FL 33131
P: 305-358-1991 C: 954-610-5777 F: 305-720-2192
Email<mailto:jgale at cozen.com> | Bio<http://www.cozen.com/people/bios/gale-james> | Map<http://maps.apple.com/?q=200%20South%20Biscayne%20Blvd%0D%0ASuite%203000%2CMiami%20FL> | cozen.com<http://www.cozen.com/>